Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

April"s Over

Where did this month go to. It was just Christmas. I really don't like how fast time is passing. So whenever I can't find Ruth I just look outside in her garden. It's coming up lovely.


This little guy unfortunately flew into our window yesterday but fortunately flew away 15 minutes later.


This made me laugh. The goose is walking towards the lake and this cat is skulking up on the goose. I didn't get everyone in this picture. Rob and Shelly's dog Charlie is skulking up on the cat from behind.


The lake was like glass this morning.


There has been a grizzle bear spotted in this park but that didn't stop the girls from getting about one kilometre ahead of us on this hike. They had the bear guard.


Ruth spent the afternoon at a yoga centre with 4 girl friends while I laid out landscape cloth and started shovelling rocks. It is going to look good.


I think the finished product does look good It certainly cleans this part of the yard up nicely.


even the new rocks in the parking lot improve the looks immensely.


No comments:

Post a Comment