She doesn't know it yet but she's going to the Bahamas.I know she thinks that I am just torturing here these days but the life jacket is something she will have to get use to. Last thing I want to worry about is her falling off of our boat and us not being able to retrieve her in time.
We headed out the the vet's office for a 10:00 appointment. She thought this was just a normal car ride but SURPRISE . I'm sure glad that she can't read.
Otherwise I don't think I could have gotten her out of the car.
She got 3 needles and wasn't very happy about any of them but she needed the shots to be allowed into the Bahamas. I had to try to get her to sit for the kennel cough nose drops but couldn't. She's a tough little dog. He finally decided to give her a needle for that one as well.I wish I had a picture of us trying to administer the drops.
When I got her home she drank nearly a full bowl of water.She springs back quickly.
When I was a kid and mom took me to see Dr. Poppim she always gave me a treat like an ice cream cone or candy bar after if I was a good boy. I felt like Daisy needed a treat after her morning ordeal so I bought her a box of milk bones.
I was forgiven.
you're so funny... I wish you blogged when we were little.
ReplyDeleteor that blogs existed when we were little...
ReplyDeleteDaisy has the best owner.....hands down.
ReplyDelete