Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I’ve made a second table

I made a table a few weeks ago out of Douglas Fir for a friend of Carie’s. I charged you for it but there was a flaw in it that bothered me. After I delivered it to her house I showed her the flaw and told her that if it bothers her I would fix the problem. I also told her I had another table almost complete and we could exchange them. I just want her ti be happy. She had no interest in changing tables. She loves the one she has. 
The new one is also made with beautiful Douglas Fir. 
Everything is held together with glue and biscuits. 
               





I made up a jig to level the top with my router. 



Carrie has a project on the go in the shop s well. She can just settle into the oddest places to figure things out. I like doing my thinking on the stool and workbench. We’re all different. 



It’s coming along nicely. 



I like this table top more than the first one I did. 
I’ll likely still have her come over to look at it. 
She really should change it out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment