Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2022

October highlights


I love Lemon meringue pie and so does  our nephew. They came for a visit and so naturally I made a lemon meringue pie for our dessert.

Paul and Sharon made up a charcuterie board fit for a king and queen. We love having them living so close. Kamloops is only a few hours away and it’s an easy visit. They are such great people.

I love the meat rose and the cheese that she picked to go with our wine. It was was fantastic.

Carrie and the kids came over for dinner with us. I would like to make Sunday  family dinners a tradition like my parents had. We seem to be slipping away from traditional family events. 

Sunday afternoon we went to an art show in Lake country and Paul and Sharon found a fish sculpture that they fell in love with. They have been looking for something like this for a while and were thrilled when they saw this. It’s beautiful. A good purchase.

They have a dog named Hudson which is likely the nicest dog I have ever been around. It was their son‘s dog and he gives everybody great memories. I would take this dog in a heartbeat to be my own. Hudson is the best.

Ruth and I also got a lot of camping in this fall. Our friends Phil and Diane are avid campers and turned us on to some great campgrounds. This was up in Fintry and our spot was  waterfront. 

It was so relaxing that we didn’t want to leave

I love this girl, she’s a lot of fun and not afraid to wear leggings like this. Personally, I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing those coloured pants. Ha ha. But they look good on her.

I’m starting to like just hanging out and enjoying the view with no agenda. It’s very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment