The first thing we needed was a way to transport them so I bought a motorcycle rack from princess auto and modified. It to hold two biked.
I bought some aluminum angle iron from the metal superstore and started to build the second holder.
Ti worked out just as I had hoped. Looks good and works perfect. I’m just a little disappointed in myself for not getting the aluminum powder coated black to match the rest of it.
The bikes fit the way I wanted. Now we can take them with us on the road.
Our first ride on the rail trail.
We stopped at the waterfalls for a photo shot.
I could hardly keep up to her.
This is our second ride on the bikes.
These bikes are a game changer.
She’s so cute.
This was a fun day.
We’ve been camping with Phil and Dianne just south of Vernon for the last few days. We decides to ride with them into Vernon for a pub lunch.
I love the colour of Kel lake.
The stone is a map of This lake.
It’s a pretty cool stop.
Nice picture of me and Phil.
Dianne didn’t want to be in a picture but I still caught her before she could get away.
No comments:
Post a Comment